Are you a new member of a Group or District Executive Committee or looking for a refresher?
Wondering what your responsibilities are and how you can make an effective contribution?
This interactive evening will give you an opportunity to explore your responsibilities as a Trustee of a local charity (member of a Group or District Executive) and set out what you can do to help support local leaders.
We'll look at:
- What makes a good meeting.
- Finance for non-Accountants and Treasurers.
- Making sure that we're delivering good safe Scouting.
- What Policy, Organisation & Rules (POR) of The Scout Association means for you.
- Where your role fits in to the wider Scouting family.
The session will take place on either Monday 16th or Tuesday 17th May from 7.30pm until 9.30pm
Please click here (by Wednesday 4th May) to let us know that you're interested in attending.Author: Gary Bainbridge