Author: Gary Bainbridge | Date: 22-09-2010
South East District is looking to appoint a volunteer with good administration and communication skills to the role of District Training Administrator.
Role Description for District Training Administrator
Responsible to: Assistant District Commissioner (Adult Training)
Main Contacts (mostly by email): Group scout Leaders, Group Contacts, Training Advisers, adults in South East District who are working towards completing their woodbadge or undergoing training
Summary of main tasks:
To provide administrative support to the Assistant District Commissioner (Adult Training) by
- Maintaining District Training records on and off line.
- Liaising with personnel as and when required mainly through the medium of email.
If you know of someone who could fulfill this role or if you are interested in it, please contact Carslaw Purdie
Author: Gary Bainbridge | Date: 21-09-2010
South East District are looking to appoint an organised administrator to the role of District Secretary to support the District Commissioner and his team with a variety of admin tasks.
Role Description for District Secretary
Responsible to: District Commissioner
Main Contacts: Group Executives, Group Scout Leaders, District Team and Clyde Regional Scout Council.
- To act as
secretary to the District Executive Committee
- To meet with the District Executive and take notes of
meetings and distribute the minutes of the meeting to the Council members.
- Liaise with the GSL’s of each group in regard to passing on
general information as received from Clyde, Scottish or UKHQ.
- Assist with compiling the District Annual report for the AGM
- As and when required write to members of the District
- Distribute and collate the information required from each
group for annual census return (end January/early February).
- Co-ordinate with District Treasurer in passing details from
the census figures for notification by the treasurer of subscriptions due from
each Group and Explorer Scouts
Could you fulfill this role or perhaps you know someone who can? If so, please get in touch with Carslaw Purdie, firstname.lastname@example.org